I'll make a list of things lately, and we'll vote as to the order I talk about them.
1. I saw a man lick a woman's face, and yes, in a romantic way. This will actually be more of a rant organized to appear like a serious article. Just to let you know.
2. I saw more Breton that I ever planned to today, and it still fascinates me, much like all Brythoic-Godelic Languages. It would be one thing if it were just at the Brittany Museum, but we're talking about in the Subway. I. love. Rennes. so. much!
3. I saw a beautiful old map of Bretagne, which I will show soon when I get a chance. It has a lot of old place names on it, and well, it's just beautiful!
4. The Brittany Museum is incredible. All I can say. I'll be keeping an eye on what else they're showing at the Champs Libre.
5. Apparently some French CV's require a photo. Go figure.
6. I am totally inspired to write the rest of chapter 2, because of the Brittany Museum.
More to come soon. Let me know what you guys want to see!